Members play an integral role in carrying out the Museum’s mission. When you join or renew your membership you are making an important commitment to the Museum’s future.
By becoming a member of the Seashore Trolley Museum you are both supporting the Museum and opening up a window of opportunities to learn, preserve, and educate.
Membership Benefits for all Categories
- Free admission to Museum on regular admission days
- Two individual day passes to share with friends to use with or without you
- 10% Discount on Museum Store purchases
- Discounted Dino Trolley, Pumpkin Patch Trolley and Trolleyween tickets
- FREE tickets to Daniel Tiger Visits Seashore!
- Mail or Email (or both) Subscription to The Dispatch, our periodic newsletter
- Opportunity to apply for Museum Volunteer Positions
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Discounts on Museum rentals for birthday parties and special events
- Access to Members only activities
We are a registered 501(c)(3) organization in the State of Maine; your contributions to the Museum are tax deductible under IRS regulations.
|Membership Category||Annual fee||Details/Instructions|
|Youth (up to age 17)||$25|
|Plus 1 and Family||$60||You can bring up to 2 designated adults & up to 3 children under age 16 every time you visit (regular admission days).|
||$20 per month or more automatically charged to your credit card or financial institution.||
Combines your Membership dues and Annual Giving through a small monthly donation, automatically charged to your credit card (minimum is $20/month) or financial institution.
To Enroll as Museum Friend: Call Finance 207-967-2800 x 110 or download and complete application and mail in, or email to [email protected]
Learn More About Business Membership Opportunities Here!