All of your support is greatly appreciated!
- Refer visitors to us. Word of mouth is a very effective means of promotion.
- Visit the Museum yourself. This is a great way of seeing all of the progress at the property.
- Become an Individual or Business Member. Membership has many benefits. Follow the links to learn more.
- Libraries, Schools & Nonprofits: Become A Season Pass Holder! Another way for you to support your user community.
- Become a Volunteer – The vast majority of the Museum’s operation is done by our loyal volunteers.
- Sponsor a garden – We have multiple green spaces that are that much more appealing with some color.
- Advertise on a car – You’ve seen the vintage ad cards on our trolleys. Have a modern ad for your business in view of our guests. Check out the Business Member Application or contact the Executive Director for details.
- Sponsor an event – Seashore runs many events that present an opportunity for you or your business to shine.
- Make a donation – Donations are a valuable resource for the Museum. Become a part of our growth.
So many ways to be part of a win-win for you and the Museum. Pick the one (or more) that works best for you and accept our gratitude for your belief on our vision. With your support we can continue to make Seashore the educational and entertaining destination that it has come to be known.
Seashore Trolley Museum is the operating entity of New England Electric Railway Historical Society (NEERHS), a 501( c)3 non-profit.