Participate in our 2023 Members Day and Open House at Seashore on Saturday, August 19th from 9:30AM-4:30PM. Admission is free for ALL. We love our members, and this is the day we set aside to show it! It’s a great day to become a member, too!
- 9:30AM: Free donut holes & coffee available, Visitors Center Trolley Fare
- 9:30AM: Museum Store opens
- 9:45AM: Trolleys begin operating
- 10AM: New Model Railroad Building behind-the-scenes tour led by Katie Orlando, Executive Director
- 10:30AM: Ride the City of Manchester. Pre-purchase tickets, or take a chance on a day-of raffle. Proceeds support the City of Manchester restoration.
- 11AM: Ceremony to Honor Donald Curry at Talbott Park. Gather in the Exhibit Room to hop aboard the 11:15AM ride to Talbott.
- 11:45AM-1PM: Cookout at Tower C. Enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie dogs, sides, dessert and assorted beverages. Proceeds raised benefit the Family Play Area.
- 12:30PM: Trolleys of Southern Maine: A Photo Presentation. Visitors Center Exhibit Room, led by Leo Sullivan.
- 1:30PM: Rapid Transit Collection Update led by Phil Tsihlis, Trustee and member of the Rapid Transit Committee. Visitors Center Exhibit Room.
- 2PM: Fairview Carhouse behind-the-scenes tour led by Devon Hubner, Parts Warehouse Manager
- 2:15PM: Ride the City of Manchester. Pre-purchase tickets, or take a chance on a day-of raffle. Proceeds support the City of Manchester restoration.
- 3PM: Ice Cream Sundaes, Visitors Center Trolley Fare. Proceeds benefit the Annual Fund Campaign.
- Experience our railbikes!
- Library Committee Transit Book Sale, Visitors Center Exhibit Room
- Take a Ride on the Pump Car! (John Petillo, Volunteer)
- Special Rides on the Boston & Maine speeder No. 500 and Sanford speeder No. 51.
- Raffle to Ride the City of Manchester
- Raffles to Benefit the Annual Fund Campaign
- SOAC Cars Open for Viewing
We hope to see you!