- This event has passed.
Superhero and Royalty Day!
KAPOW! Visit Seashore Trolley Museum on Saturday, August 7th for Superhero and Royalty Day! Guests are encouraged to rock your inner superhero or king/queen/princess/prince/knight and come in costume!
Admission to this magical event includes:
* Elsa and Spiderman will be visiting 11AM-3PM!
* Costume Contests for prizes, 12PM!
* Create your own crowns & tiaras, wands, knight & superhero shields, and picture frames! (One craft of your choice is included in each admission–additional crafts for a donation!)
* A Royal Treasure Hunt!
* Superhero Training Camp!
* Antique trolley rides on our private railroad from 10AM-4PM!
* Access to our regular Museum exhibits and displays!
Admission (Members & Non-Members):
Children ages 3-5, $5.00
Children ages 6-15, $9.50
Children at Heart (ages 16+), $12.00
Seniors (ages 60+), $10.00
Children 2 and under: Free!
Super snacks and lunch items will be available on site for purchase. Guests can also pack a lunch and enjoy our picnic areas around the property!
If you experience any issues purchasing tickets online, please call (207) 967-2800 x104 and we can take your order over the phone.
Seashore Trolley Museum does not offer licensed and/or trademarked characters, we also do not intend to infringe on copyrights. All characters shown are either based on fairy tale stories that are public domain, or original characters that may have similarities to licensed characters. We have no affiliation with any major companies.