2019 Annual Meeting Schedule – Members Welcome!
New England Electric Railway Historical Society
Annual Meeting Saturday, April 27, 2019
Annual Meeting Day is the first opportunity of the year for Members to get together at the Museum.
It’s a great time to reconnect with friends, hear about what’s happening, and check out the new arrivals in the Museum Store.
Annual Meeting Day Schedule as of 4/23/19
Visitors Center Opens – Coffee/Tea Available
Memorial Service for Norm Down – Visitors Center
Museum Store Opens
Business Meeting Called to Order
Voting for Trustees Begins
Lunch Available at the Trolley Fare
Make your own tacos, soft drinks, water, brownies
Voting for Trustees Ends
Museum Store Closes
Administrative Officer & Department Reports
Election Results Announced
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Closing Reception with complimentary light refreshments
· Raffles to support the Annual Fund Campaign!
· Library Committee Book Sale all day
· Members are encouraged to tour Fairview Barn
· Car operation will be determined by weather.
· Those present are encouraged to help with work projects to help prep for the 2019 Season during breaks. Projects will include wood chipping, painting, and streetcar washing.