In 2017, Seashore Trolley Museum is:
- opening on May 6;
- the only place I know that’s as much fun for individuals, couples, and groups of friends as it is for families with young children;
- the easiest place to park in the Kennebunks;
- where a trolley takes you to hiking/biking trails and picnic tables;
- always dog friendly;
- selling lots of new items in the store;
- hosting special events for families with kids AND events that are NOT for kids.
You’ll love us if any of these are true:
- You want an experience that can’t be replicated elsewhere;
- You like history;
- You like beautiful objects (we’ve got large ones);
- You like railroads;
- You like to be outdoors;
- You want to go hiking;
- You don’t want to go to the beach;
- You appreciate amazing photo ops.
We’re excited about our SPECIAL EVENTS this season…
Special Discount Days
May 6 – Community Appreciation Day – residents of Arundel, Saco, Biddeford & the Kennebunks receive a 50% admission discount.
May 14 – Mothers Day –Free admission for Mothers accompanied by child.
June 18 – Fathers Day – Free admission for Fathers accompanied by child.
May 27, 28, 29 – Veterans Appreciation WEEKEND Veterans receive 50% admission. (Memorial day is May 29)
Fundraising Events – special prices apply:
July 21-23 – Theodore Roosevelt: Naturalist, Nature, and the Narcissus
Aug 18 – Downeast Meets Dixie (our annual Gala) #downeastmeetsdixie
Sep 23 – 24 and Sep 30 – Oct 1 Pumpkin Patch Trolley
Dec 1-3 and 8-10 Prelude Daytime Rides
Dec 1 and Dec 8 Evening: Golden Chariot Ride and Cocktail Party — 5 pm
Dec 9 – “Surprise! Santa’s on the Trolley at Seashore!”
Special Events at Regular Admission Prices:
Wed, July & Aug Seashore Trolley Story Time, 10:30 am story
July 9 – Moxie Day
October 7 – Transit Day
Oct 29 – Trolley-ween Treats for kids on closing day.